- Job Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
- Job: Hotels and Hospitality
- Job Type: Full Time and Part Time Job Openings
- Shift: Standard
- Starting Pay: €9 – 12
We’re super excited to bring you to your notice amazing employment opportunities from reputable establishments in the country.
The employment opportunity is open to both citizens and immigrants from all over the globe. The recruitment process is open and fair to all with all applicants having equal opportunity to land the employment provided they meet the required qualifications.
There’s currently an ongoing recruitment for capable and self-motivated individuals to join reputable establishments in the country as Baristas.
- Adhere strictly to health and safety regulations
- Attend to customers with a warm and lovely smile
- Effective follow daily work schedule
- Effective preparation and mixing of coffee and other beverage drinks
- Ensure the proper organization and cleanliness of the work area
- Execute all responsibilities that may be assigned
- Friendly and positively welcoming of guests to the establishment
- Regular washing of glassware
Required Skills and Experience
- Ability to lift heavy materials
- Able to follow set down work schedule
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Capable of lifting heavy objects
- Capable of multi-tasking effectively
- Customer-service oriented
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good beverage mixing skills
- Good management and organization skills
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Strong and energetic
- Trustworthy and reliable
How to Apply
Application for the job opening is strictly online for individual who have the required skills and expertise for the job.